Our premium mineral cosmetic line is made from only the finest of ingredients. You will find no fillers, no preservatives, nothing but the purest elements from the earth. Mineral makeup has become the largest growing area in the cosmetic industry; makeup artists have been using it for years. It's light, breathable, goes on quickly, smoothly, and easily. It won't cake, gives excellent coverage, and lasts all day.
- Purely Cosmetics powders are free from skin irritants like talc, corn starch, preservatives, oils, FD&C dyes, and is recommended by dermatologists.
- Zinc oxides and titanium oxides act as natural suncreens without clogging pores.
- Ideal for sensitive skin, or those with acne, rosacea, or eczema. The same oxides have proven to be soothing in addition to SPF properites, so you're healing your skin while you're covering up your imperfections.
- NO BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE** - a skin irritant for many, and contained in many of those "other" mineral makeups.
- No micronized ingredients, which are easily inhaled, troublesome for asthmatics or other repiratory problems, and provide less coverage. The health safety of micronized particles is controversial.
- Diminishes the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- Gives your skin a natural looking luminosity, and provides even coverage.
- Lightweight, and feels like you're not wearing anything!
- Purely Cosmetics has voluntarily registered with the FDA for product safety, so you can rest assured that you are receiving only the finest quality.
COMPARE PURELY COSMETICS TO OTHER BRANDS:
- Always look at the ingredients. You will never find talc, bismuth, or any other skin irritant in our products.
- Look at the side of your current product. Is there an expiration date?
- How about quantity? How much actual product is in that jar? 2-3 grams? Our foundations contain a full 6 grams!
- Are there clubs to join that automatically refill you whether you need it or not? Do you have to buy in packages, even if you only need one item? At Purely Cosmetics, you buy just what you need or want - nothing more, nothing less. If you only want one color foundation, why should you be forced to buy 2 different shades?
These powders are so pure, and so versatile that you can mix them with clear nail polish and use as a nail polish, mix with petroleum jelly or your favorite lip balm as a lipstick, wear on your eyes or your cheeks. Oil absorbing properties make it an ideal match for those who suffer from blemishes or acne. Mix our foundations with a drop or two of moisturizer for a creamy base for extra dry skin. Wet it and use as an eyeliner. The possibilities are endless!
Why has mineral makeup taken the world by storm? You don't look like you're wearing anything, but you skin appears flawless. You don't FEEL like you're wearing anything. It stays on all day, but washes off easily. Heck, if you forget to wash it off - that's OK too!
** Quoted from WebMD:
"Bismuth oxychloride is a mineral, but it's not found in the earth. Bismuth is a byproduct of lead and copper processing. Bismuth oxychloride is also frequently used to fill or "bulk up" or bind products, says Adams, and some say it comes with a heavy price. Bismuth oxychloride is considered a skin irritant and can cause itching and rashes and in large amounts it can cause cystic acne as well – it's one of the ingredients you should try to avoid if you have acne or rosacea or sensitive skin," says Frew, who also reminds us that some products in a line have this ingredient, while others do not. "Some products also contain very little, so it doesn't act like an irritant, but you won't know until you try it."